Vistabeam Field Technician
Vistabeam is hiring field technicians for our Mitchell, Ne office! This position is responsible for installation, troubleshooting, repair, programming, and realigning various types of electronic transmission equipment in all kinds of weather and work conditions. (We’re safe, but we’re persistent when it comes to our customer’s internet reliability.) This position may be required to perform a variety of duties. (Honestly, if you like technology, this is great. You get to be out and about installing internet, but you also spend time with cutting edge fixed wireless hardware and software in the office.)
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Vistabeam Field Technician position will be responsible for:
- Installation and maintenance of Internet equipment, including radios/routers/switches and network cabling.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting and programming Vistabeam’s equipment.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting and programming of customer’s equipment.
- Tier 2 support for field network technicians.
- When in the office, responsible for performing phone support activities to assist customers with issues.
- Work with supervisor and network team on special projects as the need arises.
- Consistently comply with CPNI (Customer Proprietary Network Information) rules.
- Employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor, other management, or technology engineering personnel as required.