By accessing the website at http://www.vistabeam.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vistabeam's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vistabeam's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vistabeam at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vistabeam's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Vistabeam makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Vistabeam does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vistabeam or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vistabeam's website, even if Vistabeam or a Vistabeam authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Vistabeam's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vistabeam does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Vistabeam may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Vistabeam does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vistabeam has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vistabeam of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Vistabeam may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Vistabeam supports the Open Internet, and is committed to offering reliable access services that will allow our customers to take full advantage of all of the lawful content and services available on the Internet. Vistabeam strives to keep its customers and providers of applications, devices and services used by our customers, fully informed of Vistabeam’s network operations by taking the following steps:
No matter which Vistabeam Internet service offering you choose, you may access and use the legal content, applications and services of your choice regardless of their source. You may also connect with your choice of technically-compatible devices, so long as they are legal and do not disrupt Vistabeam’s networks or harm other users. For more information, you can review our Acceptable Use Policy here.
Variety of Service Plans
Vistabeam has a variety of service plans to meet your individual needs and budget. We are continually working to develop our services to meet your Internet demands now and in the future. When we offer new online services, we will provide the characteristics, capabilities and terms of such new service offerings to allow you to make knowledgeable choices about which services make the most sense for you. Vistabeam will continue to provide you with accurate and relevant information in plain language so you can make informed choices.
Vistabeam strives to provide our customers with superior operating speeds. However, because bandwidth is a limited resource, it is essential that Vistabeam reasonably manage our network to promote the use and enjoyment of the Internet by all of our customers. Vistabeam uses industry-standard methods to allow our customers to get the optimum use from our network, while preventing our customers from being subjected to risks that degrade service.
Vistabeam uses industry-standard tools and generally accepted best practices and policies to protect our customers from spam, phishing and other unwanted or harmful online content and activities.
All of these factors demonstrate Vistabeam’s commitment to providing clear choices and information to our customers and third party providers of edge products.