High Speed Wireless Internet serving Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming.
This position is responsible for installation, troubleshooting, repair, programming, and realigning various types of electronic transmission equipment in all kinds of weather and work conditions. (We’re safe, but we’re persistent when it comes to our customer’s internet reliability.) Career-oriented individuals encouraged to apply
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Vistabeam Installer & Field Technician position will be responsible for:
- Installation and maintenance of Internet equipment, including radios/routers/switches and network cabling.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting and programming Vistabeam’s equipment.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting and programming of customer’s equipment.
- Tier 2 support for field network technicians.
- Work with the supervisor and network team on special projects as the need arises.
- Consistently comply with CPNI (Customer Proprietary Network Information) rules.
- The employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor, other management, or technology engineering personnel as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com