Vistabeam needs a Teammate in our Empowerment Center at our Torrington office! This can be a full or part-time position
Our Customer Care Specialist’s primary responsibility is to provide capable, empathetic, and friendly support to our community and Vistabeam internet subscribers.
In a typical day you will:
- Answer incoming phone calls and distribute according
- Greet and assist walk-in customers
- Process customer payments
- Administrative support
- Receive deliveries
- Support billing department for general tasks
- Quality of service calls
- Forward local sponsorship requests to Marketing Team for approval
- Participate in local field marketing
- Facilitate Microsoft Airband digital skills training
- Enroll participants for ACP and PC’s for people
- Schedule and facilitate Telehealth Consultation Room
- Help visitors with online digital equity resources and referrals to other agencies
We’re mostly interested in finding people who like helping other people:
- You get along with people
- You’re a decent conversationalist
- You’re a good listener
- Details matter to you
- You can roll with changes
- You know your way around a computer
At Vistabeam you’ll be part of an extraordinary team!
- We are a team and have each other’s backs.
- We adapt and change with technology and markets: research & development is part of our DNA
- We are proud of the work we do
- We empower our communities
- We respect our customers
- We reward our employees
- We are competitive and relentless.
Vistabeam is an Internet service provider delivering a superior broadband service experience to underserved areas of Colorado, Nebraska, and Wyoming. Fast, reliable Internet service, accompanied by extraordinary customer care, empowers Vistabeam customers through access to Internet-based knowledge and opportunities.
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Torrington, WY 82240: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location