Emergency Broadband Benefit
Empowering previously underserved areas of Colorado, Nebraska, & Wyoming. Please submit your enrollment information. This information MUST match your Verification information EXACTLY (including capitalization, punctuation, etc.):
EBBEnrollment Information for the Emergency Broadband Benefit.
Temporary discounts on broadband and devices for qualifying low-income households.
Qualifying households may receive:
• Up to a $50/month discount on your broadband service and associated equipment rentals
• Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
• A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household.
The FCC has announced that consumers can begin applying for and enrolling in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program on May 12, 2021. The program will end when the fund runs out of money, or six months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the COVID-19 health emergency, whichever is sooner.
Qualifying for EBB
Households can qualify for the EBB Program by showing that at least one member of their household meets one of the following criteria:
- Participates in the FCC’s Lifeline program
- Has household income at or below 135% of federal poverty limit
- Participates in a Lifeline-qualifying government program:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Tribal Programs for Residents for Qualifying Tribal Lands
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Tribal Reservations
- Participates in the free and reduced-price school lunch program or school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-20 or 2020-21 school year
- Experienced substantial documented loss of income since February 29, 2020 and the household had a total income in 2020 at or below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Qualifies for a participating provider’s existing low-income or COVID-19 relief program, subject to FCC approval of that provider’s eligibility process
After you have verified and confirmed your verification, please fill out the form below so we may enroll you in the EBB program.