Customer Care Technician
Vistabeam needs a Teammate like you in our Gering office!
Our Customer Care Technician’s primary responsibility is to provide capable, empathetic, and friendly support to our Vistabeam community of internet subscribers.
In a typical day you will:
- Help customers via telephone, email, and Facebook;
- Exercise your analytical skills and problem-solve;
- Geek out by diagnosing and resolving internet and computer issues.
We’ve got your back:
- We’ll be sure you’re prepared for this with training and support;
- You’ll have engineer teammates for brainstorming and escalating issues.
We’re mostly interested in finding people who like helping other people:
- You get along with people;
- You’re a decent conversationalist;
- You’re a good listener;
- Details matter to you;
- You can roll with changes;
- You know your way around a computer.
At Vistabeam you’ll be part of an extraordinary team!
- We are a team and have each other’s backs.
- We adapt and change with technology and markets: research & development is part of our DNA.
- We are proud of the work we do.
- We empower our communities.
- We respect our customers.
- We reward our employees.
- We are competitive and relentless.
Vistabeam is an Internet service provider delivering a superior broadband service experience to underserved areas of Colorado, Nebraska, and Wyoming.
Fast, reliable Internet service, accompanied by extraordinary customer care, empowers Vistabeam customers through access to Internet-based knowledge and opportunities.