Vistabeam Phone Technician
Vistabeam Phone Technician’s provide end-user support for all Vistabeam supported services, including (but not limited to): Internet, Voice over IP and Email.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Vistabeam Phone Technician position will be responsible for:
- Deliver service and support to end-users via telephone, remote connection or over the Internet;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, VoIP and more;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Document interactions with customers using ticketing system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Work independently and be a team player within the department and the organization.
- Company policies, procedures, products and services.
- LAN/WAN Experience (TCP/IP, IP Subnetting, etc)
- General PC and Networking Experience
- Internet Protocols (Email, DNS, Voice)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and be a problem solver.
Education and Experience
Any combination equivalent to the following education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities would qualify. No prior experience necessary, training provided.
- High School Graduate, GED or equivalent work experience
Physical and other Requirements
This position may require over 8 hours per day, flexible hours and some weekends. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management or engineering personnel as required. Vistabeam reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.