Vistabeam Assembly Technician
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Vistabeam Assembly Technician:
- Assemble antennas
- Build homemade UPS units.
- Build tower site enclosures
- Terminate LMR
- Charge batteries
- Bench test equipment
- Maintenance generators, trailers etc.
- Receive shipping
- Dispose of cardboard
- Update firmware
- Occasional delivery of equipment to remote locations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and get the job done
- Be a team player within the department and the organization.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Education and Experience
Any combination equivalent to the following education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities would qualify. No prior experience necessary, training provided.
- High School Graduate, GED or equivalent work experience
Physical and other Requirements
This position may require over 8 hours per day, flexible hours. Lifting and move boxes over 50lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management or engineering personnel as required. Vistabeam reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.