We're Now Hiring...
Installation / Field Technicians
Vistabeam is hiring installer/field technicians in Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming! This position is responsible for installation, troubleshooting, repair, programming, and realigning various types of electronic transmission equipment in all kinds of weather and work conditions. (We’re safe, but we’re persistent when it comes to our customer’s internet reliability.)
What do you like most about installing internet for Vistabeam?
"What I like most about my job is that all the employees are kind and helpful! Vistabeam makes sure we are safe and they give us the tools to work hard! We are a team!"
"Being trusted to accomplish work without direct supervision or management. While at the same time having all the resources of: proficient and practiced in-house technical support, practical and supportive management, and being provided the needed tools (literal and figurative) necessary to accomplish assigned tasks safely and correct the 1st time."
"We are a family! Each and every one of us, though different, have the same goal in mind. Providing the best possible service and experience to the customers. From the owners to the newest hire, everyone is treated with respect. We are recognized and appreciated for the unique and valuable skills that we bring to the job. Someone always has your back."
"It’s an awesome opportunity to work alongside a team of smart and unique people, bringing our best each day to serve our community."
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Vistabeam Installer & Field Technician position will be responsible for:
- Installation and maintenance of Internet equipment, including radios/routers/switches and network cabling.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting and programming Vistabeam’s equipment.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting and programming of customer’s equipment.
- Tier 2 support for field network technicians.
- Work with supervisor and network team on special projects as the need arises.
- Consistently comply with CPNI (Customer Proprietary Network Information) rules.
- Employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor, other management, or technology engineering personnel as required.
Meet some of the team members and find out about our company in this video!
Thanks for your interest in becoming part of Team Vistabeam!